- The condenser microphone features a good cardioid polar pickup pattern, high output and low self-noise function, can accurately reproduce even the most subtle sound.
- Directivity: cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: ≤100 Ω
- Load Impedance:≥1000 Ω
- Equivalent Noise level: ≤20 dBA (IEC 581-5)
- Signal Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Max. SPL: 130 dB (at 1 kHz ≤ 1% T.H.D)
- Usage Voltage: 5V to 9V (or 48 volt phantom power supply)
- Electrical Current: 3 mA
- Overall Dimension (DxL): 1 3/4" x 6" (45 x 150 mm)
- Microphone output interface: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Wire: 3.5mm (1/8") inserted audio interface, 8.2 ft (2.5 m) long
- Material: metal
Scissor Arm Stand
- Size (LxW): 13 3/4" x 13 3/4" (35 x 35 cm)
- Suitable Table Thickness: less than 1 1/2" (3.7 cm)
- 1x Microphone
- 1x Microphone Cap
- 1x Shock Mount
- 1x Boom Suspension Scissor Arm Stand
- 1x Pop Filter Mask Shield
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x User Manual
- In general, the rated voltage of desktops and portable machines is 3V, while our microphone's voltage should be above 5V.
- It's highly recommended to use this microphone with an external audio card for best performance.
- Mobile phone cannot be used as the power supply for our microphone, please do Not use it on your phone.
- This microphone is not compatible with Apple computer. If you want to use our microphone on Apple computer, an external sound card must be equipped. Please purchase an external sound card if needed.